Where To Buy UCCNC License? NOT www.CNCdrive.com

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Where To Buy UCCNC License? NOT www.CNCdrive.com

Postby eddiegnz1 » Sat Jul 13, 2019 2:43 am

where can I buy a legitimate legal license for the UCCNC software?
I tried to buy it at www.cncdrive.com and all i get is an email with no license.

thanks for your help
Eddie
eddiegnz1

Re: Where To Buy UCCNC License? NOT www.CNCdrive.com

Postby thegreatwaldo » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:33 am

Hi Eddie.
You should know that the license file is a text file. It is hardware linked, so you're going to have to give them your controller serial so that they can send you the matching license file, it shouldn't be a problem.
Cheers.
Andrew
thegreatwaldo

Postby Robertspark » Sat Jul 13, 2019 7:58 am

it's a manual process and takes a couple of days

be patient and it will arrive.

doesn't matter where or who you buy it from they are all created by cncdrive and all take a little while to do so they can varify the payment and have not been hacked or something
Robertspark

Postby cncdrive » Sat Jul 13, 2019 8:07 pm

If you do not want to purchase the license key from us (I see no reason for that though) then you can purchase one from any of our distributors.
Most of them are listed here: http://cncdrive.com/distributors.html
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby eddiegnz1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 9:28 pm

CNCdrive, i regret not buying from you at cncdrive.com, because you contacted me Saturday morning to take care of it but www.cnc4PC.com has not yet contacted me and I paid him the money on Saturday morning 9:44am his time (Florida time). Now it's 5:21pm Monday and no word from www.cnc4pc.com. But I guess others are saying that they had similar delays from www.cnc4pc.com but they eventually did get their license key.

i guess i just need to hang tight and be more patient. I'm just accustomed to software keys arriving withing minutes of my payment for any other software licenses...spoiled a bit i guess...rant over
eddiegnz1

Postby cncdrive » Mon Jul 15, 2019 10:06 pm

I think you should be a bit more patient if you will want to operate a CNC machine as it requires lots of patient. Especially in the learning curve.
If you getting so upset about a bit delay with the license key then I'm afraid for you when you will start machining. :(
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby eddiegnz1 » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:52 pm

cncdrive wrote:I think you should be a bit more patient if you will want to operate a CNC machine as it requires lots of patient. Especially in the learning curve.
If you getting so upset about a bit delay with the license key then I'm afraid for you when you will start machining. :(

you're talking to one of the most patient guys in the world of DIY. You'd totally agree if you saw what it took for me to learn to make aerial display fireworks better than what you see at Disney. From knowing zero about fireworks to better than Disney takes most people close to ten years of patience (some never get there after 15 years of trying). I belong to the 2nd largest fireworks guild in the USA.

To build my HiFi tube amplifier I read all the navy electronics training manuals and did that self study course first...then I built one of the most beautiful sounding tube amps you'll ever hear. Oh, I also self-taught how to build the Hi Fi electrostatic speakers (every bit of these speakers I built and designed)...my speakers now rival Martin Logan electrostatic speakers.

while my house was being built, i with my family of six (6) lived in a two hundred square foot RV in the forest dry docking for 18 months.

You have no idea what patient is my brother.

There's a difference between being patient and being accustomed to a different level of responsiveness when it comes to buying software.
eddiegnz1

Postby cncdrive » Mon Jul 15, 2019 11:58 pm

OK, good for you then if you're that patient.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software