CircularPocket Wizard

Discuss the creation and usage of Wizards

CircularPocket Wizard

Postby Vmax549 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:31 pm

Here is a simple circular pocket Wizard to play with. Unzip it into your Macro Folder then call it from the MDI or hotkey as M9099. As normal this wizard can run mouseless. Use the {TAB} key to move through the data fields and enter data and to the Gcode button and then press ENTER

(;-) TP
Attachments
UCCNC_CirclePocket_Wizard.jpg
CirclePocket.zip
(32.73 KiB) Downloaded 28 times
Vmax549

Re: CircularPocket Wizard

Postby A_Camera » Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:44 pm

Hi Vmax,

Thank you, very useful though have no time to test it for now. I remember you and several other people have made other wizards, plugins or macros and useful features. May I propose you to start a thread and list a link to all the Wizards? I think users would generally appreciate a list of links listing all available freebies. I don't know if that can be made sticky, but I think it would be useful. As it is, one must remember who wrote what and search the forum. This includes actually my own Probe screen as well, not easy to find unless you know what you are looking for.
A_Camera

Postby Vmax549 » Wed Jun 13, 2018 4:17 pm

HI A-Camera, That is what the Conversational Wizards section is for ;) . If everyone drops off their Wizards here then everyone will know where to find them. I am attempting to redo all teh old Mach3 Wizards that everyone is familar with as examples (macros). Hopefully doing them as MacroWizards ( uncompiled ) it will help everyone learn to build Wizards by using them as templates to build their OWN Wizards.

(;-) TP
Vmax549

Postby A_Camera » Wed Jun 13, 2018 6:37 pm

Very good. Thank you.
A_Camera

Return to Conversational Wizards