Codeview - number of lines to display

If you created a new screenset and want to share it with others then please post it here. You can talk about screens here.

Codeview - number of lines to display

Postby Robertspark » Sat Oct 07, 2017 10:29 pm

Is there a setting for codeview screen object to set the number of lines that it can display.

I've got a screenset with limited space, and its displaying ~ 17 lines in an 8 font, I was hoping for less lines and a bigger fot to sit in the space I have, any guidance would be appreciated, thanks
Robertspark

Re: Codeview - number of lines to display

Postby Robertspark » Sat Oct 21, 2017 7:13 am

Balazs,

any chance of giving more settings available to the codeview function of the screenset, such as maybe just the number of lines to be displayed, at present I think the setting is 17 lines, I'd still like to be able to change this if possible please.

I appreciate that you will have to select an odd number, given the active line will be in the middle of he codeview window (on a 17 line codeview, it is line #9 that is the active gcode line, 8 lines displayed above, 8 lines displayed below).

Thanks,
Robertspark

Postby cncdrive » Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:19 pm

Hi Rob,

I could do this, but not now, because we are very busy with the G41/G42 development and other things.
Could you please remind me to this after the G41/G42 supported version will be released?
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby Robertspark » Wed Oct 25, 2017 10:05 pm

Thanks Balazs, will do.

How far are you off a development release of g41/42 (not rushing you just wondering, Christmas present?)
Robertspark

Postby Robertspark » Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:26 pm

^^Bump
Robertspark

Postby Robertspark » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:00 am

^^Bump

.... please ..... thanks.
Robertspark

Postby cncdrive » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:09 am

Ahh, sorry for not answering this.
The codeview is the most complex control in the UCCNC, so I don't think I can do this change quickly.
Will need some time in silence to think it through and to check how hard it is to add that property and do the required changes.
Unfortunately at the moment we are very busy with finalising the new AXBB board and it's manual and also we have timeline to finish the new UCR201 pendant, so things are a bit overly busy at the moment. :(
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby Robertspark » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:19 am

Not a problem, I understand now (I incorrectly thought it may have been simple).

There is no one but me who seems interested in it so I'd leave it alone so satisfy one (or even a few possibly) users I'm sure there are things that will benefit many many more users {rotational axis?? etc}

Thanks very much for letting me know, I understand completely, I'll leave this thread alone.

...Busy is good it keeps the bills paid... + customers happy. :D
Robertspark

Return to Custom Screensets