1.2102 G-Code Processing

If you think you've found a bug post it here.

Re: 1.2102 G-Code Processing

Postby cncdrive » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:13 pm

this only happens in uccnc and only if the program is executes as a whole, on single line or via MDI the movement is fine

I see, but this unfortunately means that something is fully wrong with the step/dir generator, because the G81 is executed from G1 codes and so then if this issue happens then G1 codes should have the same issue.
You previously wrote that you using a different breakout board for the UCCNC and for others, can you try the uccnc with the same breakout board as you using for others for crossing that out as a possible source for the problem.

And meanwhile if you will send me the .pro profile file then I will give it to my collegue to test and measure it.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby alex_s » Mon Feb 19, 2018 4:43 pm

hi,

thanks for the quick response, but it can be dismissed :)
i always run the programs in air with spindle and tool change etc. so the problem always occurred, when i just checked for your ms in statistics ( which is baseline 2 and peak on rapids at 9) the program worked fine.

i run a fully shielded setup with active shields, and on the uccnc breakout board the connection for the spindle was missing after the last rewire with DANs plugin, with that missing the shield got redirected over the common and totally screwed the motion of Z ( closest common ) i checked with my oscilloscope, and for that reason it runs fine with the other 2 cause there the wiring is correct.

i am sorry for the confusion, and apologize for the unnecessary work :/

cheers
Alex
alex_s

Postby cncdrive » Mon Feb 19, 2018 5:57 pm

That's OK, no problem. Good to hear you found the reason for it.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Report a bug