STD Screenset Custom Config + Diag & Help Buttons

If you created a new screenset and want to share it with others then please post it here. You can talk about screens here.

STD Screenset Custom Config + Diag & Help Buttons

Postby Robertspark » Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:42 pm

I find as I develop more things with UCCNC that some of the buttons on the tab bar I'm less likley to use (set & forget) and need to be less obvious to me and I'd like a little more space to maybe add a few more tabs for things like probing maybe and or a wizard screenset tab.

Hence I made a few of the standard screenset button images a little smaller in order to create some space on the tab bar space at the top of the standard UCCNC screenset.

By editing the screenset, you can replace the default images with those attached and locate them accoding to the co-ordinates given and they should provide you with a decent amount of space, especially if you'd like to add another screenset tab or two.

The format I'd recommend is to replace the images using the Edit Screen tool / button on the configuration tab (click images tab, scroll to image numbers and click on the image number and locate the new images {up + down} and replace.
Then click on each of the buttons and change the new image dimensions
Click on the "run" tab using shift + mouse click.
Then select the "file" tab on the screenset editor and select save screenset. {failure to do this on the "run" screen will mean when uccnc starts it will desplay the screenset that you clicked save screenset on.

Configuration Button Images
Screenset Image # 88
Change Width to 78 pixels
Change X Position to 608 pixels (if not replacing the help image)
Change X Position to 653 pixels (if changing the help button)

Diagnostics Button Images
Screenset Image # 89
Change Width to 64 pixels
Change X Position to 691 pixels (if not replacing the help image)
Change X Position to 736 pixels (if changing the help button)

Help Button Images
Screenset Image #90
Change Width to 24 pixels
Change X Position to 879 pixels (if changing the help button)

Also if changing the "help button image" you will need to change the "cam" image X location to: 805 pixels
Attachments
2017-11-10 16_40_21-UCCNC software _ Running in demo mode....png
screenset buttons.zip
(52.15 KiB) Downloaded 868 times
Robertspark

Return to Custom Screensets