forum link? general discussion section?

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

forum link? general discussion section?

Postby Robertspark » Sun Sep 04, 2016 11:45 am

Hello, doesn't appear to be a forum link on the cncdrive or shop website, may get a little more traffic as I think the only route here is via TP post on the cncZone forum.

Rob

(you can delete this post later as its not really about the uccnc software, but there does not appear to be a general forum section where general items could be discussed, and maybe some of your other products which may be of interest (stepper and servo drives etc, I'd like to know what the benefits of your closed loop stepper drives are, I presently use Leadshine AM882H drives (fed with 55v ac) ?)

There may be some benefit in doing some product showcase bits (explain features etc)?
Robertspark

Re: forum link? general discussion section?

Postby Calb » Fri Sep 23, 2016 5:44 pm

Vmax549 wrote:HI YA Robert , Everyone is new to this forum stuff (;-) I t may take a little while to get it all in good shape.

(;-) TP

Hi,
This is my first post here. I own the software and a uc100.

There needs to be a link on the cnc drive website in the menu. this forum is dead because the forum is hard to find.

It is easy to do and literally would take less than 5 mins to do. In the menu system of your website add a new item (external url) and put this link in it. http://cncdrive.com/forum

I am an administrator in a large cnc forum, People ask all the time for info about your software and products because there isn't much out there and this forum is hard to find and contains little info to date.
Calb

Postby Calb » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:05 pm

The link on the site is great. Ger told me you did it already maybe a day or two before I posted.

Thx
I am new your software and will check here often I am sure. So far I like it :)
Calb

Postby Robertspark » Mon Sep 26, 2016 6:39 pm

The forum link actually only displays on the CNCdrive home webpage, but not on the others (like the products page etc)
Attachments
2016-09-26 19_37_33-CNCdrive - motion controls.png
2016-09-26 19_37_07-CNCdrive - motion controls.png
Robertspark

Postby cncdrive » Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:39 pm

Yes, that's correct, so far we managed to place the forum link only on the Index page only,
will place it on the other pages also, but will need to find the time to do so...
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby Robertspark » Tue Sep 27, 2016 12:13 am

cncdrive wrote:...but will need to find the time to do so...

Yup, point taken + think this small ~60 odd forum members would prefer and appreciate the time best spent elsewhere (thought it had just been missed)
Robertspark

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software