UCCNC test releases posted in this thread

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Re: UCCNC version 1.2028 ready for testing

Postby A_Camera » Wed Nov 02, 2016 11:31 am

Thank you Balazs for the explanation.

BTW, did you get my video I sent you yesterday evening? Not stressing you, just would like to know if Google Drive sent you the mail with a link to the video I made about the DHCP issues.
A_Camera

Postby cncdrive » Wed Nov 02, 2016 2:30 pm

BTW, did you get my video I sent you yesterday evening? Not stressing you, just would like to know if Google Drive sent you the mail with a link to the video I made about the DHCP issues.

Yes, I saw it, thank you.
Please leave the video there as I'm not working on the network part, one of my collegues do, will have to show him the video, but he was too busy today, so hopefully tomorrow...
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby A_Camera » Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:25 pm

cncdrive wrote:

Yes, I saw it, thank you.
Please leave the video there as I'm not working on the network part, one of my collegues do, will have to show him the video, but he was too busy today, so hopefully tomorrow...

Thank you. I meant Dropbox... not Google Drive, but since you received, it doesn't matter. Yes, of course I'll leave it there.

Edit:

BTW, I will send you a mail. Just did some more tests.
A_Camera

UCCNC version 1.2029 is ready for testing.

Postby cncdrive » Wed Nov 09, 2016 3:41 pm

UCCNC version 1.2029 is ready for testing.
The download link: http://www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC/setup_1.2029.exe

Bug fixes and changes:

- Issue fixed with virtual mouse function leaving the DROs when clicked with the pointer above the DRO fixed.
- Focusoutoffields function was added to the plugininterface and macro interface. The function can be called to deselect the DRO (blinking cursor leave) which was selected for input.
- Issue fixed with the g-code line pointer stepped over with one line the M3 function if there was a feedrate change code in the next line, when the THC was enabled and the system was waiting for the ArcOK signal which did not come on. Now the g-code line pointer stops on the M3 line properly.
- Laserengrave plugin was updated with min. and max. pixel brightness offsets settings.
- Screen editor issue was fixed with Combobox Font size selection and save to screenset file caused a screenset error. Furthermore the Font size is now casted to integer to show as integer value in the Screen editor Font property field.
- The Utility tool in the /Util folder was updated with a bug fix which allowed to select the ethernet controllers even if the device was unpowered and had no connection anymore.
- Xbox360 plugin bug was fixed which did not allow the plugin to run in the background when the window was closed and in some cases caused the plugin to crash on closing.
cncdrive
Site Admin

UCCNC test releases posted in this thread

Postby cncdrive » Sun Nov 27, 2016 4:39 pm

From now on the UCCNC test release versions will be posted in this thread.
I also move the previous test release topics to this topic to have these in the same thread.
cncdrive
Site Admin

UCCNC version 1.2030 is ready for testing.

Postby cncdrive » Sun Nov 27, 2016 5:02 pm

UCCNC version 1.2030 is ready for testing.
The download link: http://www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC/setup_1.2030.exe

Bug fixes and changes:

- Virtual mouse function was further developed. Now in virtual mouse mode on Enter keyboard key press the left mouse down is emulated and on keyup the mouse left button up is emulated. The enter key can be used to drag items, e.g. the rulers on controls. And the virtual mouse is now enabled also on sub-windows, e.g. on the g-code open window, so it can be used to open files.
- The user fields and checkboxes ID>= 20000 are saved in the profil on Save file button press and on software closing.
- The macroloops missed the EN-US cultureinfo setting, so there was a number format issue in the macros when run in the loops on non English Windows, problem fixed.
- The macroloops started too earliy, a bit earlier than the GUI finalised the initialisation, problem fixed.
- Mouse scrolling to move the g-code was added to the g-code viewer.
- HTML encoding problem for special characters was fixed.
- An option was added to the General settings page to precompile all macros on the software startup.
If the option is set then all macros are compiled on the software startup and will run from the prebuilt assembly when the macro is called until the macro text is changed. The macros call always checks and compares the to the previous macro text and if the macro text was changed then the macro is recompiled.
If this option is not set then the macros are not recompiled on the software startup, but they are still stored compiled after the first macro call and until the macro text is changed. If the text is changed then the macro is recompiled. The macros executes an avarage of 1000 times faster if precompiled.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Re: UCCNC test releases posted in this thread

Postby cncdrive » Sat Jan 07, 2017 3:28 pm

UCCNC version 1.2031 is ready for testing.
The download link: http://www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC/setup_1.2031.exe

Bug fixes and changes:

- Modbus plugin packet send retry count did not set and remained on default value, fixed.
- Jog panel auto popup disable option added with option to pop on mouse click only.
- Macro executer bug fixed which disabled the macro runs on Stop in previous test release.(Was a serious issue and this is why the previous test release was withdrawn.)
- Macros precompile progress window was added to macro precompile option. The window shows the progress of the macros compilation on startup and the process can be terminated pressing the onscreen Interrupt button.
- Up/down type textfields with same ID did not update eachother, fixed.
- Plugininterface Informplugin and Informplugins functions were added, the functions can send and return generic objects between plugins and macros. (Example in the docs.)
- exec.Codelist function was added which function can execute a List of g-codes using the look-ahead (CV) buffer. (Example in the docs.)
- Feedrate<0.6 was not working with probing, fixed.
- Blink property was added to the LEDs screen objects, so the LEDs can be blinked in their on states if this property is set true.
- New screen item Slider was added to the screen editor. The slider can be used to control the value of textfields, it works like the Windows Slider control.
- Laser plugin min. and max. values were changed to show in percent instead of 0-255 and the full range of 0-100% is not allowed for both.
- Variable #5060 was added to indicate success and errors of the probing.
- Input triggers were upgraded from 48pcs to 96pcs.
- Output triggers were upgraded from 48pcs to 96pcs.
- Hotkeys were upgraded from 48pcs to 96pcs.
- Button codes to hide and show jog panel were added. Can be used to pop out and hide the jog panel with hotkeys or input triggers.
- Toolpath view mouse double click to reset the toolpath to top view and contents zoom function added.
- Unknown g-code Wait for Cycle Start option could stuck and not run in some circumstances, fixed.
- Softlimits did not work properly when using slave axis, the software still checked the slave axis's softlimits range while it should not do that, fixed.
- G10 L1 load tool table Z=null case was not handled and generated an exception, fixed.
- G10 L1 load tool table was working with 48 tools only, was now updated to 96 tools.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby cncdrive » Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:20 pm

UCCNC version 1.2032 is ready for testing.
The download link: http://www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC/setup_1.2032.exe

Bug fixes and changes:

- Spindle pulleys ratio now scales the encoder resolution for rigid tapping operations.
- Q peck depth parameter was added to rigid tapping G33.1 and G33.2 to support peck tapping.
- The CV motion planner had a problem with miniature lines between 2 arcs, it slowed down the feedrate.
- 6pcs of Auxiliary encoder counters were added. (Only the ethernet controllers has and will have this new feature.)
- Spindle closed loop PID controller was added. (Only the ethernet controllers has and will have this new feature.)
- Feedrate set in macro with the F keyword was not working in some cases because of a syncronisation problem.
- OpenGL toolpath view farplane height was extended to see through extreme large objects which was a problem.
- The digitizing filename textfield for M40 got empty and caused an error message on M41 save digitizing file operation if the filename select was previously cancelled by the user.
- The JRO analog channel input if changed when the jogging was in the slowing down state and if in the same time a new jog button was pressed still when the axis was slowing down could cause the axis to continue jogging which could be stopped with pressing jog again or stop or reset, fixed.
- When jogged an axis to softlimits the other axes if any others were also moving and if they did not reach the softlimits then they stopped instantly, this was corrected to decceleration.
- Problem with Ismoving function that it returned false when motion stopped, but before the coordinates update in the position DROs,
this was now properly syncronised to the DROs. This problem caused the wait loops to return too early which could cause issues and also it caused problems with probing.
- Macro precompiling option if set could possibly cause a softwre crash on startup when the precompile window was closing.
- The Autoleveler plugin was updated (thanks to Cahit).
- XHC pendant plugin was updated to read the step distance from the step distance DRO instead of from the step distance buttons.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby cncdrive » Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:18 pm

UCCNC version 1.2033 is ready for testing.
The download link: http://www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC/setup_1.2033.exe

Bug fixes and changes:

- Fix for the new Q peck parameter for G33.1/2 rigid tapping.
- M31 macro code got an issue (one while ismoving row was accidentally deleted from the file) in the previous version, was fixed now.
- Removerunfromhere function was added to the plugin and macro interfaces. The function removes the RFH window to be shown sign after it's button is called. (more info in the docs)
- Probe stopped not properly with decceleration when the probing was interrupted by the user with a stop button, fixed.
- Support for CNC4PC M45 motherboard for UC300ETH was added. (The M45 is a near future product, it is not available yet for purchase.)
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby cncdrive » Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:31 am

UCCNC version 1.2035 is ready for testing.
The download link: http://www.cncdrive.com/UCCNC/setup_1.2035.exe

Bug fixes and changes:

- An exception was thrown and not handled if the macro folder was deleted and the software started, fixed.
- An exception was thrown and not handled if the g-code viewer was scrolled with the mouse roller while a g-code was being loaded, fixed.
- The toolpath current line highlight was not showing the correct vectors after G33.1/2 codes in the g-code program, fixed.
- The RFH window was not invoked from the UI thread which could cause problems when the RFH window was shown if the Cycle start was called from plugins from other than the UI thread, fixed.
- The UCCNC installer language is now selectable, English, German, French and Hungarian languages are available. (Only the installer language, not the software GUI!)
- On multi-monitor systems the Openfiledialog window did not always appear on the same screen on which the UCCNC application was running. This is basicly a Windows problem/bug, we've added some tricky codes to solve this issue.
- The M10/M11 did not work always properly between arcs, fixed.
- The Limits override function did not always work properly in the Demo modes, fixed.
- The UCCNC installer and application is now digitally signed by CNCdrive Kft. with our Windows Code certificate which means a higher trust from Windows itself and from other applications like Antivirus softwares.
- Arcs radius tolerance parameter was added to the general settings page. The tolerance setting is for G2/3 arcs when defined with the Radius parameter.
cncdrive
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software