HYPlugin and 2017 Screenset

If you created a new screenset and want to share it with others then please post it here. You can talk about screens here.

Re: HYPlugin and 2017 Screenset

Postby Dan911 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 6:08 pm

ger21 wrote:The slider works differently than the buttons.
Buttons 134 and 135 increase or decrease the value in Field #233, which is the SRO DRO.
The slider manipulates Field #233 directly. You'd probably be better off monitoring Field #233, rather than checking for the button presses.

I'll send you a link to the latest screenset this afternoon so you can test with it.

Hi Gerry,

I received the 2017 screenset and great job BTW, didn't think I was missing anything until now that I had a chance to use. It was what I suspected with the plugin but wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, maybe that's why haven't read of any complaints. I did fix it and those using 2017 screenset with the HYPLUGIN will be pleased with the improvement.

I also implemented spindle amps read with a choice of enabling if user desires or feels a need. Just want to do some thorough testing and should upload by end of day tomorrow.
Dan911

Re: HYPlugin and 2017 Screenset

Postby Dan911 » Sat Apr 29, 2017 12:14 am

The one ridiculous thing that been keeping me from making the transition from the default screen to 2017 screenset was the amp field I created on default screen. Something I got use to seeing and liked having.

I fixed that tonight...Yeah!!! Have my auto tool change back!

2017amps.JPG
Dan911

Previous

Return to Custom Screensets