Removing B and C DRO'es

If you created a new screenset and want to share it with others then please post it here. You can talk about screens here.

Removing B and C DRO'es

Postby carsten@ullerup.org » Sun Dec 18, 2016 7:47 am

Hi. I am a newbie to edit screensets in UCCNC. I want to remove thr DRO'es for B and C axis, and i succeded to remove the counts 0000, by clicking and delete, but i am not able to remove the textfield B and C. can anyone help. Thanks and a merry Christmas - Carsten U - Denmark
carsten@ullerup.org

Re: Removing B and C DRO'es

Postby cncdrive » Sun Dec 18, 2016 6:54 pm

You then already removed the textfields.
What you still see and what you did not remove is on the background image.
Go to the UCCNC/Flashscreen folder and you find all images there and you can edit the images with a drawing software, e.g. with Paint.net and just redraw the background.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Re: Removing B and C DRO'es

Postby beefy » Mon Dec 19, 2016 5:41 pm

When I was first playing with screensets that one had me confused too.

A lot of the screens are just a big background image. Instead of having lots of permanent textfields, labels, etc, they are instead made as part of the background image. Then the DROs, checkboxes, buttons, LEDs, etc are added once the background image is on the screen.

Like Balazs said check out the BMP folder and study all the different images. When using the screen editor, click on buttons too to see different types of buttons (toggle, etc) then check out the different types of images (in the BMP folder) that are used by the different button types.

Keith.
beefy

Return to Custom Screensets