UCCNC STEPCRAFT Label Making

If you milled something cool and you want to show it to others post it here.

UCCNC STEPCRAFT Label Making

Postby StoneyCNC » Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:00 pm

Toolpaths generated in VcarvePro and the UCCNC software used to control a STEPCRAFT S420 to machine labels out of Gravoply.
StoneyCNC

Re: UCCNC STEPCRAFT Label Making

Postby LordVishnu » Mon Nov 07, 2022 11:01 am

This is a quick demo of the setup and operation. The labels are for the face plates on a Z axis control board I built for my router. I made 3 of the boards, so I needed 3 sets of labels. I made 4 sets of labels, actually. I lost one of the boards and had to make another.

The setup is pretty simple. I run the UCCNC software on a Windows 10 laptop and use an old ethernet cable to connect the laptop to the controller on the router. I have the router connected to a 120 VAC circuit via a power strip. I have a USB cable running from the controller on the router to the laptop.

I have a 2.2 kW spindle motor on the router, a 2.2 kW inverter, and a set of VFDs. The spindle motor and inverter are from STEPCRAFT, and the VFDs are from a Chinese supplier.

I use a De Walt router with a 1/4 inch diameter spiral up-cut end mill when machining the labels.GB Whatsapp
LordVishnu

Postby thegreatwaldo » Mon Dec 05, 2022 10:59 am

StoneyCNC wrote:

Toolpaths generated in VcarvePro and the UCCNC software used to control a STEPCRAFT S420 to machine labels out of Gravoply.

I'm just seeing an empty white space! what exactly have you posted?
Cheers.
Andrew
thegreatwaldo

Postby ger21 » Mon Dec 05, 2022 12:18 pm

For me it says the videos are private.
Gerry
UCCNC 2022 Screenset - http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2022.html
ger21

Postby itsmiro » Mon Dec 19, 2022 9:23 am

The above video is private and it is also not available in its source. That's why its blank..
itsmiro

Return to What you've made with your machine post the pictures, videos here