Transferring jog feed to the desktop

If you have a question about the software please ask it here.

Transferring jog feed to the desktop

Postby Igor_rus36 » Tue May 23, 2023 8:29 pm

Good day everyone! A cry of the soul! I am the proud owner of 3 boards. One of them is UC300ETH, the other 2 are UC400ETH. With the C300H in principle, I'm used to changing the power supply and manually moving the JOG using variable resistors. There is no such function on the new boards 2, and you have to open an additional JOG window and change the speed of movement there, this is very inconvenient. It is clear that you can configure all these changes using buttons, but you still need to open this window to see. The question is, how to drag at least this button to the desktop?
Attachments
Изображение WhatsApp 2023-05-23 в 23.21.53.jpg
Igor_rus36

Re: Transferring jog feed to the desktop

Postby Delco » Wed May 24, 2023 5:41 am

Configure a number pad for jogging and incriments
Attachments
jogging.png
Delco

Re: Transferring jog feed to the desktop

Postby Igor_rus36 » Wed May 24, 2023 8:12 am

yes, it's all clear, that's what I did with the JOG and FEED feed, set it up with the buttons on the keyboard. But to see what value in any case, you need to open a window and see what's there. With the UC300ETH board, which is good, there is control through resistors and you can not open that window at all, you turned on the risk and you know exactly what the speed of movement will be. In the photo, a rack with a UC300ETH board.Is it even possible to drag a window with a JOG button to the main screen?
Attachments
Изображение WhatsApp 2023-05-24 в 11.09.12.jpg
Igor_rus36

Return to Ask a question from support here