IP and Netmask settings are OK Connection Error!

If you have a question about the software please ask it here.

IP and Netmask settings are OK Connection Error!

Postby TimAlbano » Wed Mar 09, 2022 2:37 am

Hello,
I have installed UCCNC and an AXBB-E Controller. the ip and netmask are correct per the instructions. When i try to pin the AXBB it doesnt respond. When i test connection on UCxxx utilitu it comes back with a message IP and Netmask settings are ok. Connection Error! Not sure where to go from here. Please help?
TimAlbano

Re: IP and Netmask settings are OK Connection Error!

Postby TimAlbano » Wed Mar 09, 2022 4:45 pm

Update. Still getting the same message using the UCxxx. When trying to connect to UCCNC, It is recognizing the controller but is giving me the message "The application lost the connection with the motion controller device. Check the connection. The application is closing now!"

I have tried three different cables. Two computers. Dell Desktop and an Acer Preditor Gaming laptop. Same issue on both. Performed a factory reset on the AXBB-E and have the same issue. Un-installed and re-installed UCCNC on both computers.
Attachments
Capture.PNG
TimAlbano

Postby Shalek » Wed Mar 09, 2022 6:33 pm

TimAlbano wrote:Update. Still getting the same message using the UCxxx. When trying to connect to UCCNC, It is recognizing the controller but is giving me the message "The application lost the connection with the motion controller device. Check the connection. The application is closing now!"

I have tried three different cables. Two computers. Dell Desktop and an Acer Preditor Gaming laptop. Same issue on both. Performed a factory reset on the AXBB-E and have the same issue. Un-installed and re-installed UCCNC on both computers.

Maybe the cable is not crimped correctly?
Need one like this.
Crossover.png
My YouTube channel: YouTube
Shalek

Postby TimAlbano » Wed Mar 09, 2022 11:57 pm

Tried the cross over cable and a standard Cat6 Patch cable. gives me the same issue.

Shalek wrote:
TimAlbano wrote:Update. Still getting the same message using the UCxxx. When trying to connect to UCCNC, It is recognizing the controller but is giving me the message "The application lost the connection with the motion controller device. Check the connection. The application is closing now!"

Maybe the cable is not crimped correctly?
Need one like this.
Crossover.png
TimAlbano

Return to Ask a question from support here