UCR201 Plugin versions

If you have a question about the software please ask it here.

Re: UCR201 Plugin versions

Postby fixebr » Sun Feb 27, 2022 12:32 am

cncdrive wrote:Fixebr: I don't understand your question.

I do not have physical limit sensors, I use only SoftLimits.
When I use a computer keyboard to move, then in both modes - continuous and stepping - if I reach the installed SoftLimits value, the machine stops smoothly, and I simply click on the movement in the opposite direction, and it works.
When I use UCR201, and in any mode I move until the Softlimits is achieved (that is, when "SoftLimits Reached" appears in the information window), UCR201 stops moving axis in step mode. With any step, in any axes, there is no reaction on the rotation MPG. At the same time, when switching to "velocity mode", the axes are moving, as before.
It is quite uncomfortable, and it was one of the reasons to refuse to use UCR201 (and regret the money spent on it). Usually in Velocity Mode, I carry the axis of the machine somewhere until the machine is stopped to gain access to the entire surface of the machine, and for example, fasten the workpiece, then I will bring the spindle near to the workpiece, I want to switch to Step Mode and carefully touch the details... But Step mode does not work (((
My English is bad, so you're reading machine translation results. Alas.
fixebr

Previous

Return to Ask a question from support here