Put my name on the list for lathe users

While UCCNC does not currently have a TURN Modual Here is the place to discuss your wants and wishes for TURN

Re: Put my name on the list for lathe users

Postby Robertspark » Wed Apr 18, 2018 8:10 pm

I'm interested in the screen set, maybe put it in its own thread and I can have a look at updating it to current development release and then re-upload it as work in progress

Upper speed limit, yes (I'm fairly sure it was put in..... Been a while ... Many sleeps and beers since then....)
Rob
Einstein ― “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself”
...working my way through the 1000+ ways things don't work to find the one that does
UC400eth, UC300eth, UCCNC v1.2106, Neuron Lite
UCCNC v1.2105 Macro Manual
Robertspark

Re: Put my name on the list for lathe users

Postby Robertspark » Wed Apr 18, 2018 9:33 pm

Thanks,

That's what we need it to be based as much as possible on base std uccnc graphics.... that way its easy for cncdrive to integrate + update.

I had a nightmare updating the Neuron to the newer version (not done the current development version yet), I can imagine Gerry has a similar issue with all the extra fields {I did ask a while ago about some sort of easier way to provide for OEM screens to be updated to all the new fields and other checkboxes etc
Rob
Einstein ― “If you can't explain it to a six year old, you don't understand it yourself”
...working my way through the 1000+ ways things don't work to find the one that does
UC400eth, UC300eth, UCCNC v1.2106, Neuron Lite
UCCNC v1.2105 Macro Manual
Robertspark

Previous

Return to UCCNC TURN (CNC Lathe)