3D Edge Finder XYZ Axis Touch Probe

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

3D Edge Finder XYZ Axis Touch Probe

Postby optik8 » Mon Mar 04, 2024 12:21 pm

Hello everyone, I use Google translate so I am sorry in advance if my words are not very clear :-)
I would like to install an XYZ probe on my AXBB-E card. I am attaching the photo of the device with the connection proposed by the manufacturer.
First question: did I buy the right device?
Secondly, can you tell me which output on the card I should plug all this into?
I'm not at all an electronics expert and I have to say that I have difficulty deciphering the manual....so thank you for your help.

I have the impression that I have to connect like this: Black on the ground, red on the 24V and yellow on the I3 port is it like this?

On the I/O setup image I have probe1 pin3 port 2 and probe2 pin4 port 2 but I currently have no probe connected

https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B0BK8WC56V?psc ... ct_details

Bonjour a tous, je passe par google translate donc je suis désolé par avance si mes propos ne sont pas tres clair :-)
Je voudrais installer un palpeur XYZ sur ma carte AXBB-E je vous joins la photo de l'appareil avec le branchement proposé par le constructeur.
Premiere question: est-ce que j'ai acheté le bon appareil ?
Deuxiemement pouvez vous me dire sur quel sortie de la carte je dois brancher tout ceci ?
Je ne suis pas du tout en un expert en electronique et je dois dire que j'ai du mal a dechiffrer le manuel....donc merci de votre aide.
Attachments
xxx.png
www.png
Capture d'écran 2024-03-04 131522.png
optik8

Re: 3D Edge Finder XYZ Axis Touch Probe

Postby optik8 » Tue Mar 05, 2024 2:21 am

hello, I managed to connect it and it seems to work... I still have to understand how to use it, I'm looking for a tutorial from the uccnc plugins or the craftycnc plugins. Do you have any links or advice to give me please?

bonjour, j’ai réussi à brancher et ça a l’air de fonctionner… il me reste à comprendre comment l’utiliser, je recherche un tuto du plugins uccnc ou du plugins de craftycnc. auriez vous des lien ou des conseils à me donner s’il vous plaît ?
optik8

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software