Status on the Mach3 plugin ??

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Re: Status on the Mach3 plugin ??

Postby cncdrive » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:59 pm

The issue with UC300ETH switching between Mach3/UCCNC with the device connected via router/switch was resolved in plugin version 1.004.
The Mach3 plugin is now available in the UCx00 automatic installer application and also on the product page:
http://www.cncdrive.com/UC300ETH.html
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby A_Camera » Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:39 am

cncdrive wrote:The issue with UC300ETH switching between Mach3/UCCNC with the device connected via router/switch was resolved in plugin version 1.004.
The Mach3 plugin is now available in the UCx00 automatic installer application and also on the product page:
http://www.cncdrive.com/UC300ETH.html

Hi Balázs,

Congratulations for the formal release.

As I wrote in the mail, it definitely seems to have been solved... Thanks. Ever since you made it available to me, I have been switching back and forth, doing tests and comparisons between Mach3 and UCCNC and never once had to push the hardware reset button, which is very nice.

Currently I am making some video to compare UCCNC and Mach3 to see and show the differences to people who don't already know. Saying all the things in words or like you have explained in your mail, is one thing (thank you very much for the explanations you have given), but actually being able to see and show for others is another. It is great that I can switch between the two without careful planning and without wasting time with reset and reconfiguration.

Congratulations to your colleague who identified the issue and solved it!
A_Camera

Postby cncdrive » Fri Nov 11, 2016 5:52 pm

Hi Josef,

Yes, I got your e-mail and thank you for your feedback and for the nice video which described the issue real clearly.
You know I'm working on other parts of the sofware and not on the network stuff.
So, I'm not sure what exactly my collegue changed to fix this issue, but the important is that he understood what the problem is and could fix it.

And I'm happy to hear that my explanation helped you to see the differences and that you could see them yourself also.
If you will make any videos then please stop by and post them here also. :)
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby A_Camera » Sat Nov 12, 2016 11:53 am

cncdrive wrote:Hi Josef,

Yes, I got your e-mail and thank you for your feedback and for the nice video which described the issue real clearly.
You know I'm working on other parts of the sofware and not on the network stuff.
So, I'm not sure what exactly my collegue changed to fix this issue, but the important is that he understood what the problem is and could fix it.

And I'm happy to hear that my explanation helped you to see the differences and that you could see them yourself also.
If you will make any videos then please stop by and post them here also. :)

Hi Balázs,

I just uploaded a video, but don't know how to embed here. See this post: http://www.forum.cncdrive.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=208 the link does not seem to work, or I am not doing it properly.
A_Camera

Postby cncdrive » Sat Nov 12, 2016 12:48 pm

Hi Josef,

Thank you for the nice video.
I embedded the video in the forum thread you linked and gave a desription about how to embed the youtube videos.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Previous

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software