!!!Fake UC100 controllers on e-bay!!!

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Re: !!!Fake UC100 controllers on e-bay!!!

Postby CNC.xyz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:59 pm

Hi guys, AJ from CNC.xyz here. I am disappointed to see we ended up on this list, probably as a mistake.

We have been an official distributor of CNCdrive products for many years now.

I'm sure this was just a mistake as we had changed our eBay name and didn't let CNCdrive know until more recently.

Please know you can purchase the UC100, UC400ETH and others from us on our eBay and Amazon stores with confidence.

Amazon: http://amzn.to/2qpn0OM
eBay: http://stores.ebay.com/CNC-xyz

I'll drop a direct line to CNCdrive to make sure they get this corrected.
CNC.xyz

Postby Robertspark » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:11 pm

Can't see the list you're referring to, only see two fake products on the first page, clearly fake ones
Robertspark

Postby CNC.xyz » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:15 pm

Oh I see what happened. When a product becomes unavailable, eBay will try to recommend the next best available product. So when I click the link, I see the product I am selling.

It used to be a counterfeit, but now it forwards to our listing. Had a customer ask why we were listed as counterfeit, so that's why I commented.

eBay is strange sometimes.
CNC.xyz

Postby Robertspark » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:19 pm

Oh, that's risky... Maybe some screenshots are required of the fake ones and then remove the links to the products.

Also show the genuine products and the location of the serial numbers too maybe
Robertspark

Postby cncdrive » Mon Jun 05, 2017 7:26 pm

Hi AJ and Rob,

AJ, I quickly corrected the link and I figured out the same that what you've described that e-bay reusing the links or dynamically adding similar content when the linked listing expires and gone.

Thanks for the advice Rob, I think this is what I will do is to just printscreen a few pages and insert them instead of the links.

To customers: AJ Quick/XYZ.CNC is our official distributor in the USA, so please buy our devices from them with confidence. I recommend to buy through Amazon though and avoid buying from e-bay, because e-bay is playing along with the fake sellers, they do not care that around a hundred customers (only the ones I know) complained to them about the fakes, e-bay just do not care as long as they can make money. So, better to buy from XYZ.CNC through Amazon!
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby Raider192 » Mon Jun 05, 2017 8:56 pm

I'm here to say CNC.xyz sells the real deal! I bought a uc100 and UCCNC from them with Guinness book of world record shipping. I hate to see a reputable company get falsely accused by mistake (especially from Ebay ;) ).This day and age any company that has great customer service and sticks by what their pasion is has a life long customer here! :D
Raider192

Postby X-man » Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:29 am

cncdrive wrote:. I recommend to buy through Amazon though and avoid buying from e-bay, because e-bay is playing along with the fake sellers, they do not care that around a hundred customers (only the ones I know) complained to them about the fakes, e-bay just do not care as long as they can make money. So, better to buy from XYZ.CNC through Amazon!

I can confirm this from my own experience. Although ebay did not make any money from my issue as it was a scam and I took them to court (although I lost on a technicality) it also cost them lawyers money in the UK. We figured that the law company they use over here costs an arm and a leg in fees and the court did not award them what they were claiming in costs apart from a couple of hundred quid. So we worked out they got paid about the same as I was claiming. Ebay; just say no unless there is no other viable alternative. Ebay don't care despite what they proclaim in their blurb about caring about customers. Its getting interesting now though in the Uk that they are setting up a UK company to handle affairs here rather than using Ireland. I suspect that this is because of Brexit and us leaving the EU. Good for some though here for a lot of these S.A.R.L companies who shelter behind Luxenbourg and the EU. IMHO of course.
X-man

Postby wim » Sat Jan 20, 2018 11:28 am

Found more on Ebay, reported all the sellers
Hopefully this helps, to counter this
wim

Postby anonymouse » Fri Nov 16, 2018 5:18 am

hello just made an account to say i am angry just got pooftered by china and also ebay i hate that country i hate ebay they seemed to have torn off all shipping information on the poackage so no refund for me no ucnccncnc not happie mate :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:
anonymouse

Postby cncdrive » Fri Nov 16, 2018 11:55 am

I'm so sorry it happened to you with Fakebay. :(
I wish you did your research before purchasing on e-bay.
You know if you google search "UC100" the first hit is the UC100 product page on our website where there is a warning about the fake chinese controllers.
Those fake controllers are not UC100 controllers, but some chinese controllers which has nothing to do with our product which is the UC100 motion controllers, so it will not work with our plugins and also not work with the UCCNC. It might work with the chinese manufacturer's plugin or might not.
Unfortunately e-bay does not give a s***t as long as they make money from fake products until they get sued too many times because of this behaviour that hopefully they will go bankrupt. (But ofcourse that's only my wish, realisticly it will never happen.)

Oh, and please email me at info@cncdrive.com in case you want to purchase a real UC100, maybe we can figure something out to compensate you a bit for your trouble...
cncdrive
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software