Future AXBB board ??

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Future AXBB board ??

Postby Robertspark » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:51 am

Development Release: UCCNC version 1.2105

Future AXBB board was added to the software??

What is the AXBB board?
Robertspark

Re: Future AXBB board ??

Postby cncdrive » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:05 am

Hi Rob,

Yes, it will be a motion controller and breakout board combo designed for a specific machine brand, but ofcourse it can be used for other machine models too.
I'm just uncertain if I can share more info on this yet, but have sent an email to the manufacturer of the machines the board was designed for and waiting for confirmation to see if I can share more info yet.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby cncdrive » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:21 am

OK, I got an answer that they want us to not publish any informations yet.
I think they will want to publish it, probably when it will be in production and they will start sales.
It's politics. :( So, I can't share more info about this at the moment, but we will try to hurry to finish everything and to start mass production and then you guys will see what it is.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Postby Robertspark » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:28 am

That's fine, I understand, was just curious. {I expected that they did not want you to steal their product launch release}

Good to see the market / users of UCCNC are expanding all the time as it becomes mature + recognizable in the cnc world as an option.
Robertspark

Postby cncdrive » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:35 am

Thanks Rob.
Yes, I think you are right that they themselves want to publish this info but only when the time will come.
We working hard to satisfy customers and yes, the number of users are thankfully expanding exponentially, so we have more and more to do as the time goes.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software