Just Wanted To Say

Post anything you want to discuss with others about the software.

Just Wanted To Say

Postby Regulator » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:07 am

Hi guys, I don't really post much, but I read a lot ...lol. Oh and I also pm when needed (Ger21). I just wanted to say thanks to everyone for this great site and in my opinion the best software, I came from Mach3 & 4 and man what a time setting things up. I tried UCCNC mainly because of Ger21 talking so highly of it and then the UB1 came out with the UC300ETH-5LPT and thought I have to do it now as I was about done with my new build. I anticipated the worst as in setting up like with Mach but to my surprise I turned it all on and the software booted up and seen the controller and updated the firmware and that was it... it's been working great ever since. It's great to see the Devs jump in and community members work so hard to help someone with problems! So sorry about being so long winded but THANK YOU UCCNC AND EVERYONE ELSE for all the hard work and the helping hand you all give(ie Plugins, Macros, screen sets). Great Software!! :D

Best Regards,
Bob
Regulator

Re: Just Wanted To Say

Postby cncdrive » Fri Mar 02, 2018 12:37 am

Thank you for your post and for saying thanks and it is good to hear that you are satisfied with the software.
We the developers and support are just the "base", but we all know that there is no baseball with just the field with bases without players.
So, we also appritiate the help we get from all community members and helpers like Gerry, Terry, Josef, Derek, Andrew(s), Cahit, Dan and the so many others who many of them are even anonymus and who help us continously testing and improving the software.
Sometimes we flying low when trying to add many new functions in single rounds, but in my opinion that is what the test versions are for, to add as many new stuff as possible and then to explore new issues and then we can correct them to have bugless official releases for the avarage endusers.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Return to General discussion about the UCCNC software