a new infinite Jog Pendant - StreamDeck for UCCNC eg.

This Section is for users to discuss hardware

a new infinite Jog Pendant - StreamDeck for UCCNC eg.

Postby andreas.brauckmann » Wed Apr 24, 2024 8:22 am

I have tested various jog pendants, keyboards, game controllers and can work fastest with the STREAM DECK MK.2, am flexible and always have one hand free.

The StreamDeck is dustproof, splash-proof and flexible like a handwheel jog pendant. I was impressed by the endless possibilities and the easy installation. There are enough hotkeys available to use some pages of the Steamdeck. I have covered the most important ones and have been working with them for 2 months.

I'm still looking for people who would like to test the interface and contribute improvements ... If you are interested, write a comment, describe your suggestion for improvement or your concerns and criticism.

What do you think about the infinite Jog Pendant?
Attachments
infinite Jog Pendant in in a self-printed holder.png
infinite Jog Pendant in in a self-printed holder
StreamDeck1.png
Drive Page 1
StreamDeck2.png
Setup Page 2
StreamDeck3.png
Job Page 3
andreas.brauckmann

Re: a new infinite Jog Pendant - StreamDeck for UCCNC eg.

Postby RRocadas » Wed Apr 24, 2024 10:25 am

Hi Andreas,

I also am thinking to test stream deck i one of my diy cnc, i have one big cnc were i use the WHB04B with several minor issues.
That's why maybe streamdeck will be much more acurate.
I saw your post and the 3 screens, one of the very important screens for me and i think for many is a dedicated probe screen with main options and a optional screen to put macros.
Thanks for this i will folow further developments and could test thank you
RRocadas

Re: a new infinite Jog Pendant - StreamDeck for UCCNC eg.

Postby andreas.brauckmann » Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:13 pm

Hi,

you need a stream deck and can integrate the hotkeys. It's very fast and runs stable for me according to the "Keep it Simple" principle. The symbols require a bit of work, everything else can be entered directly into the hotkey table or into the profile using an editor.

Let me know if you have the stream deck. I'll be happy to help if it doesn't work straight away.

If you have a StreamDeck you can also import my symbols...then the work is limited to 15 minutes.

I'm working on an API integration at the moment, but it's just nice to have and not necessary
andreas.brauckmann

Return to Hardware