Assistence

This Section is for users to discuss hardware

Assistence

Postby Pinko12007 » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:20 pm

I want to report what happened to me in relation to the after-sales assistance of cncdrive.
having had problems with two Dg4s 160/35 bought from cncitalia, I contacted the assistance that answered me only after the seller's interest, inviting me to send the drivers to the manufacturer, which I did. arrived on 24 April they were looked at around 11 May and I was told that they were broken because of various reasons not corresponding to the actual situation and therefore no guarantee.
I then replied to him to repay me broken that I would have arranged to fix them myself.
to date I have not yet 'neither the drive nor' communications from cncdrive.
in the face of fairness
Pinko12007

Re: Assistence

Postby cncdrive » Sat Jun 23, 2018 6:34 pm

I have looked up your case in our emails and the situation is that both of those drives suffered a power stage failure.
This type of failure can happen due to:

- Driving the device outside the datasheet specified ranges (voltage, coild inductance resistance of the motor etc.)
- Not using a braking circuit when it is required.
- Short circuiting the motor outputs.

We "burn-in" test all of our drives, so it is not possible that the drive was faulty when shipped.
The only ways to damage the drives like this are non of them covered by warranty.

After we have investigated your drives we reported the cost of repair to the distributor.
We have not heard back afterwards.

If you don't want us to repair your drives that's fine with us, we can ship the drives back to you in the same condition as how we received them.
All you need to do is tell us that you want that. Unfortunately without communication we do not know what to do.
cncdrive
Site Admin

Re: Assistence

Postby Pinko12007 » Sun Jun 24, 2018 2:41 pm

the seller, cncitalia, says he told you to send them to him with the material he ordered
Pinko12007

Return to Hardware