Neuron THC - Constructor & Destructor Macros disabled ????

This is the place to talk about and share things related to CNC plasma machines using UCCNC

Neuron THC - Constructor & Destructor Macros disabled ????

Postby beefy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:46 am

In the standard UCCNC plasma screenset / profile, I can easily create a "persistent" DRO, using the Writekey() and Readkey() functions in the Destructor and Constructor macros. Works a treat.

However, just tried the same with the Neuron screenset / profile and it appears neither the Constructor or Destructor macro run.

I checked the Neuron .PRO file and no new values have been written by the Destructor macro. Likewise the default value I specified in the Readkey() function does not get written to the DRO at startup. So it appears neither the Constructor or Destructor macros run.

Anyone the wiser about this ??

Keith.
beefy

Re: Neuron THC - Constructor & Destructor Macros disabled ??

Postby ger21 » Sun Mar 17, 2019 9:04 am

Do they exist in the proper profile folder?
Gerry
UCCNC 2022 Screenset - http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2022.html
ger21

Re: Neuron THC - Constructor & Destructor Macros disabled ??

Postby beefy » Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:29 am

Hi Gerry,

yes in the correct folder.

I copied the Constructer & Destructer Macros from one profile macro folder to the Neuron profile macro folder, and set up exactly the same DRO in the Neuron screenset (same number DRO).

I'm trying to ask Andrey if he's done anything in his Neuron plugin that stops the Constructor and Destructor Macros running. He replied but he's obviously misunderstood what I was asking, so I've put the question to him again but a bit differently.

Keith.
beefy

Return to CNC Plasma