Huanyang Plugin

This is where you talk about Plugins. How they are made and how they work, show examples.

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby Dan911 » Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:27 pm

Hi Andrew,

I forgot to add HY12 plugin will only work with UNCNC versions 1.2038 or higher.

Dan
Dan911
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 am
Location: USA

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby andrewbishop66 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:33 pm

OK using 1.2039
got a bit further tonight with the help of the serial monitor

so on the inverter, the flashing r00000 screen stops flashing when i hit spindal on but the hz is displayed with r00000

so I'm sure the plugin uccnc and inverter are talking but I must have a setting wrong
just going back out to the workshop to check settings


Thanks for your help
andrewbishop66
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby andrewbishop66 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:25 pm

OK further testing created more uncertancy

change a few settings did away with the pullys set min speed 840 rpm max rpm 1960 hz to 70 (all in the plugin)
double checked inverter

ran serial monitor
ran 2017 screen set serial monitor shows communication

clicked run spindle r00000 stopped flashing but no spindle action
closed 2017 screen set opened standard
hit start spindle and it worked at 30 hz serial monitor showed a change in data But when spindle button pressed the spindle could not stop

Pressed stop on inverter and spindle stopped but now I cant get anything not even r00000 to stop flashing

So I think my best option is to update uccnc and 2017 screen set first just to make sure its a clean copy
Dan / Gerry which versions would you suggest

Dan should I be seeing a change in data through the serial monitor when I command the spindle on ect

Thanks Andrew
andrewbishop66
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby Dan911 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 8:30 pm

andrewbishop66 wrote:OK using 1.2039
got a bit further tonight with the help of the serial monitor

so on the inverter, the flashing r00000 screen stops flashing when i hit spindal on but the hz is displayed with r00000

so I'm sure the plugin uccnc and inverter are talking but I must have a setting wrong
just going back out to the workshop to check settings


Thanks for your help


Sounds like your spindle is turning on but no frequency(RPM) is set.

With serial monitor look for line the begins with 01 05 02, the next 2 bytes is the frequency being sent in hex. Example below.

The polling is quick so use the slide bar on spindle override in 2017 screenset or + in default a few times than pause serial monitor to find.

Freq.jpg
Dan911
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 am
Location: USA

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby Dan911 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:42 pm

andrewbishop66 wrote:OK further testing created more uncertancy

change a few settings did away with the pullys set min speed 840 rpm max rpm 1960 hz to 70 (all in the plugin)
double checked inverter

ran serial monitor
ran 2017 screen set serial monitor shows communication

clicked run spindle r00000 stopped flashing but no spindle action
closed 2017 screen set opened standard
hit start spindle and it worked at 30 hz serial monitor showed a change in data But when spindle button pressed the spindle could not stop

Pressed stop on inverter and spindle stopped but now I cant get anything not even r00000 to stop flashing

So I think my best option is to update uccnc and 2017 screen set first just to make sure its a clean copy
Dan / Gerry which versions would you suggest

Dan should I be seeing a change in data through the serial monitor when I command the spindle on ect

Thanks Andrew


My previous post was before I seen your last, we must of posted close to the same time and hope I didn't cause confusion. The versions of UCCNC(39) and 2017 screenset are fine and have nothing to do with problem you just described. There really should be no settings to change and will only make it tougher to trouble shoot the problem, that's way I recommended pulleys be uncheck previously. All this does is set your max frequency to your new max rpm calculated with ratio. I strongly suggest leaving your max hz at 70hz that you successively used (IN PLUGIN NOT VFD SETTINGS) with the max rpm that's on your motor nameplate. You need this first to make any use of pulleys.

Why your motor didn't respond to off command but responded to on is unclear to me also, in most cases it's due to noise.

Please take a pic of serial monitor so I can see what frequency is being sent and what plugin is sending, plugin should be sending a 01 03 01 08 f1 8e string for off and 01 03 01 01 31 88 for CW on, frequency sent is explained in post before this 1. This all can be checked with serial monitor.

Please post back with progress because this will help others not using a China 400hz spindle.

Thanks,
Dan
Dan911
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 am
Location: USA

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby Dan911 » Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:55 pm

andrewbishop66 wrote:OK further testing created more uncertancy

change a few settings did away with the pullys set min speed 840 rpm max rpm 1960 hz to 70 (all in the plugin)
double checked inverter



Why would you set max Hz in plugin to 1960hz when vfd max is 400hz and motor 50hz?? Andrew please be carefull, you are borderline of causing damage and fry something.

Dan
Dan911
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 am
Location: USA

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby ger21 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 12:26 am

I think he's saying 1960rpm, and 70hz.
Gerry
UCCNC 2017 Screenset - http://www.thecncwoodworker.com/2017.html
ger21
 
Posts: 995
Joined: Sat Sep 03, 2016 2:17 am

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby Dan911 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 1:59 am

ger21 wrote:I think he's saying 1960rpm, and 70hz.


That makes a lot more sense and I misread.Thanks
Dan911
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 am
Location: USA

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby andrewbishop66 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi Dan Gerry

Sorry for my poor use of English after all it is only my first language :)
840 rpm @ 30hz min speed and 1960 @70 hz max speed
so in the plug in
min speed 840
max speed 1960
max hz 70
pullys unchecked in spindle page
change the rpm label number in the run screen


When I first got the spindle to run the data log showed different data but after me pressing stop on the inverter as it wouldn't respond to the software

Now there is no change in the data log at all so have ordered new usb to rs adapters
I am suspecting the adapter at this stage drivers are installed ok

I know pwm needs to checked on the spindle control does anything else need to be filled in PWM Hz ect

going to bring my pico scope home from work this weekend as it will decode the serial line and i can check that the adapter is working

Thanks for the help
Andrew
andrewbishop66
 
Posts: 92
Joined: Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:05 pm

Re: Huanyang Plugin

Postby Dan911 » Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:02 pm

andrewbishop66 wrote:Hi Dan Gerry

Sorry for my poor use of English after all it is only my first language :)
840 rpm @ 30hz min speed and 1960 @70 hz max speed
so in the plug in
min speed 840
max speed 1960
max hz 70
pullys unchecked in spindle page
change the rpm label number in the run screen


When I first got the spindle to run the data log showed different data but after me pressing stop on the inverter as it wouldn't respond to the software

Now there is no change in the data log at all so have ordered new usb to rs adapters
I am suspecting the adapter at this stage drivers are installed ok

I know pwm needs to checked on the spindle control does anything else need to be filled in PWM Hz ect

going to bring my pico scope home from work this weekend as it will decode the serial line and i can check that the adapter is working

Thanks for the help
Andrew


Sorry it's my speed reading that's poor. :oops:

To eliminate any other possible causes is to reload UCCNC like you suggested(new .pro). Use default screen and set min and max rpm to 1960(motor nameplate max rpm) and max HZ to 70 in plugin. Restart and see if VFD responds.
Dan911
 
Posts: 369
Joined: Mon Oct 31, 2016 1:22 am
Location: USA

PreviousNext

Return to Plugins

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest