Autoleveler Plugin.

This is where you talk about Plugins. How they are made and how they work, show examples.

Re: Autoleveler Plugin.

Postby charliem » Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:07 pm

Hello cahit,

First let me say thanks for the plugin. I am running the latest of uccnc that I can find which is 1.2049. I copies version 3.017 and and few versions prior to this.
1) first thing is I cant see it in the plugin config window. the first version of the plugin is there.

2) what probe input should I be using?

Thanks

Charlie
Regards
Charlie M
charliem

Postby cahit » Sun Aug 25, 2019 8:24 pm

hi Charlie,

v3.017 of autoleveler is for testting. it is not final version.
it can not be used with v1.2049 of uccnc. only later than v1.2110.

regards
cahit

Postby charliem » Sun Aug 25, 2019 11:53 pm

Thanks for the reply. What version would you suggest?

Regards
Charl8e
Regards
Charlie M
charliem

Postby charliem » Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:06 pm

Hi cahit,

OK so I down graded to 1.0046. I now see the plugin in the configuration window. I am doing something wrong because when I start probing as soon as the bit hits the copper board I get a message "Probe sensor active operation aborted". Do I have the M331 file in the wrong place? I have a copy in default macros and alsi I use 2017 screen set so I put a copy in the profile macro folder. What am I doing wrong? Thanks for any help.

Regards
Charlie
Regards
Charlie M
charliem

Postby dhanger » Fri Aug 30, 2019 6:56 pm

I've been trying out the autoleveler for the first time, got most of it figured out but stuck on one snag.

UCCNC v1.2111
Autoleveler 1.0048
UC100 Demo mode

Under 'digitize file' I've been able to use 'none' (generating both leveling and G code file in one), and 'create' (created a leveling file), but can't get 'use' to work. I'm assuming 'use' is for applying a leveling file created with 'create' and then afterwards applying to the G code file I want to run. Using 'create' runs the probe point routine in UCCNC based on the G code file and then prompts to save the leveling file, I save it in the same location as the G code file I want to run, with no extension on the file name. When I try to run 'use' I try to open the leveling file I just created (using the ellipsis, not 'File Open') but all I get is 'wrong file' and can't go any further. I've tried renaming the leveling file with various extensions (.txt, etc.) but nothing works. What do I need to do to open the leveling file?
dhanger

Postby dhanger » Sun Sep 01, 2019 6:42 pm

dhanger wrote:I've been trying out the autoleveler for the first time, got most of it figured out but stuck on one snag.

UCCNC v1.2111
Autoleveler 1.0048
UC100 Demo mode

Under 'digitize file' I've been able to use 'none' (generating both leveling and G code file in one), and 'create' (created a leveling file), but can't get 'use' to work. I'm assuming 'use' is for applying a leveling file created with 'create' and then afterwards applying to the G code file I want to run. Using 'create' runs the probe point routine in UCCNC based on the G code file and then prompts to save the leveling file, I save it in the same location as the G code file I want to run, with no extension on the file name. When I try to run 'use' I try to open the leveling file I just created (using the ellipsis, not 'File Open') but all I get is 'wrong file' and can't go any further. I've tried renaming the leveling file with various extensions (.txt, etc.) but nothing works. What do I need to do to open the leveling file?

Okay I figured out how to get around that problem by copy and pasting the entire file path in the Autoleveler interface and that works.

Trying to figure out another problem now. Once I apply the 'use' file to my g code file and send to UCCNC it appears to all work just fine, I see all the #50 variables being applied line by line, but when I run the program it feeds to my required depth (0.005") and never changes according to the digitize file, just always stays at 0.005". I did get it to work once with varying depths on running but I have no idea how I managed that. I have tried 2 different versions of UCCNC (1.2049 and test v.1.2111) and 2 or 3 different versions of the Autoleveler to no avail, as well as all the different settings I could. Is there a known version of both that will work correctly, or is there something else that I have overlooked?
dhanger

Postby cahit » Tue Sep 17, 2019 5:39 pm

Hello people,

I have adjusted the Autoleveler that belongs to UCCNC v1.2111 a bit so that I use less GCode,
another formula for calculating the surface. feel free to test. it is version 1.0049

and the new version 3 is on his way :)

have a nice day
Attachments
AutoLevelerCA v1.0049.rar
(70.65 KiB) Downloaded 979 times
cahit

Postby charliem » Sat Oct 12, 2019 1:41 pm

Thanks cahit. I will try it and let you know how it works.
Regards
Charlie M
charliem

Postby charliem » Sun Oct 13, 2019 11:19 am

hello cahit,

I got your plugin to work. Thanks for all the effort you put in to this. The only thing is my machine uses imperial units(inches). I was unable to set the travel altitude to a fraction of a inch. such as .5 . Only whole units . Thanks again.

Regards
Charlie
Regards
Charlie M
charliem

Postby cahit » Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:46 pm

Charlie,

i am working on it. version 3 will be put values in as like 0.01 then your problem is solved i think.

cheers

cahit
cahit

PreviousNext

Return to Plugins