Synchronous output with M205/M206 THC Macros

Here is where you can request new features or special features.

Re: Synchronous output with M205/M206 THC Macros

Postby beefy » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:30 am

cncdrive wrote:Hi Keith,

Thank you for the detailed description, I think I understood the reason for such output now.
I will talk to my collegue to see what we can do about it, but I think it should be not a too hard task to add such output,
because that information is already in the motion controller, so I think it will be a question of assigning that boolen variable to an output pin,
but let me talk to my collegue first and then I'll final confirm this...

And I'm already in contact with Andrew, but he did not ask me about the THC enable output yet, so it was a new thing, a new request for me when you mentioned this.

And I hope your new work and things going well with you and I also hope that you will still find the time to discuss here and/or in e-mail in the future.

Hi Balazs,

I'm sure I'll be here now and again. I've already got your UC400ETH. It's not even in use yet and I'm already wanting to buy the UC300ETH, so lets just say my focus is on UCcnc as my Mach3 replacement. I did a 2 hour long cut yesterday and I really needed that synchronous THC ON/OFF. My Mach3 setup gives a pause with the the THC on/off macros so I didn't use them. I couldn't stop thinking about when I get swapped over to UCcnc.

Another thought about the synchronous output activated by M205/206. If this output could also be activated by any of the built in functions that disable THC, that would "complete" things, e.g. corner anti-dive, anti-down, etc

Keith.
beefy

Previous

Return to Feature Request