Toolpathview above camera Imageview for material location

Here is where you can request new features or special features.

Toolpathview above camera Imageview for material location

Postby CFSAB » Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:24 am

Hi

I working on a new cutting machine and would like to have a camera above the machine work surface and using the edge filter view to see where I have the material located on the machine.

The edge filter view seems to work great, but I would like to have it behind a locked toolpath view. So I can move around the coordinates and locate the toolpath where I have the material.

Is it possible to remove the background color of the toolpathview?
It´s only the top view thats needed, So I would like to lock the view and location so I only need to locates theese one time.

It would be great to be able to add this to it´s own screen so I´m still able to use the toolpath view on the main screen and rotate to see the ISO view. But I think that will require toolpathview "1" and "2" to separate the parameters.

Think this could be a great feature for all type of machines, primary for cutting machines like plasma, laser and knife, but also for router to easier get use of scrap materials!

Can you find a way to implement this?

Maybe it´s easier to set some opacity of the camera view window and place it above the toolpath view to start with?

Best Regards
Mikael
CFSAB

Return to Feature Request