Stream Deck Plugin

Here is where you can request new features or special features.

Stream Deck Plugin

Postby eMTea » Sat Dec 10, 2022 10:30 am

Hi!

Has anyone thought of using a Stream Deck (Plus) for a CNC operating device?

You can do most stuff by programming hotkeys and making nice icons to make it look good (I've already mapped the rotary knobs to overrides and jog spedd), but it requires deeper computer knowledge to use the UCCNC API and the Stream Deck SDK to make it show live values on the buttos or the touch screen.

Are there any interrest in making a plugin, I'll be willing to pay for it if was decently priced.

stream-deck-plus-lead-image.jpeg
eMTea

Re: Stream Deck Plugin

Postby andreas.brauckmann » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:37 am

Yes,

i working with UCCNC and Stream Deck, it is very comfortable and the price for the Stream Deck is ok. I have covered the basic functions and am currently working on the things you often need on the CNC machine.

When I finished the 4 pages, I wanted to transfer the Reset, Circle Stop, Start and Feed Hold buttons to the Stream Deck via API and use them.

Have you done that already?
Attachments
2024-03-29_10-25-59.jpg
UCCNC - Stream Deck
andreas.brauckmann

Re: Stream Deck Plugin

Postby andreas.brauckmann » Fri Mar 29, 2024 9:40 am

eMTea wrote:I work with UCCNC and Stream Deck, it is very comfortable and the price for the Stream Deck is ok. I have covered the basic functions and am currently working on the things you often need on the CNC machine.

When I finished the 4 pages, I wanted to transfer the Reset, Circle Stop, Start and Feed Hold buttons to the Stream Deck via API and use them.

Have you done that already?
Attachments
2024-03-29_10-25-59.jpg
UCCNC Stream Deck
andreas.brauckmann

Return to Feature Request