Probing macro

This is where you talk about Macros, show examples of your macro scripting and SHARE handy segments of script code as examples.

Re: Probing macro

Postby Robertspark » Fri Dec 14, 2018 2:32 pm

Jan,

I am not going to explain this very well (I've typed a few things out a few times)

Basically because you are setting your Z axis at "0" home position at the top of your z axis travel and then probing and setting the work co-ordinate at ~30mm above the table your problem lies between the two.

I'm a bit busy at them moment but I'd suggest checking your offset settings from your workplane.
Robertspark

Postby PillyWilly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:54 am

Battwell wrote:ive uploaded my m6 macro- does everything you want and can use any tool number.
it saves to profile so everything can be re called after a power off etc.
M6.txt

Thanks.

I will save this until I get a ATC, then I for sure will get back to you for further instructions :-)

Regards
Jan
PillyWilly

Postby PillyWilly » Sat Dec 15, 2018 9:58 am

Robertspark wrote:Jan,

I am not going to explain this very well (I've typed a few things out a few times)

Basically because you are setting your Z axis at "0" home position at the top of your z axis travel and then probing and setting the work co-ordinate at ~30mm above the table your problem lies between the two.

I'm a bit busy at them moment but I'd suggest checking your offset settings from your workplane.

I understand Rob.

The ~30 is the height of my probe. Am I not to put that in there?

Would appreciate any help anyone can give me.
PillyWilly

Previous

Return to Macros